Saturday, October 31, 2009

Free Blood Glucose Meter
















I got a Bayer Counter Blood Glucose Monitoring System (regular price $79.99) for FREE at Walgreens today!

Here's how I got it... the monitor is on sale for $14.99 (sale ends today). Use the $30-off 2 coupon from last Sunday's (October 25) paper to get it for FREE. You can ask them to split the coupon to just get one for free if you want. I suppose you could get two monitors for free, but I didn't try to do that.

I thought perhaps that I could also apply for the mail-in rebate advertised on the box, but it says that the rebate cannot exceed the purchase price. Oh well.

You can also get this meter for FREE by clicking HERE to request a coupon from the manufacturer.

If you think you or someone you know could use it, it might be worth the effort. I'm sure the test strips cost a bundle, though.
Free Blood Glucose MeterSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment