Monday, October 26, 2009

Publix Specials - October 22 to 28





I didn't find the Publix specials to be too exciting this week. However, I did get a $5-off coupon at Publix in my mailbox that helped a little. My total was $72.51 and my savings was $20.26. The total was pretty low for me, but my savings was... eh.

What kind of good deals did you all get?

Here are the best deals I found at Publix:
  • Bertolli Olive Oil is BOGO. Click HERE for $1-off coupons.
  • Tropicana Orange Juice is 2 for $6. I was able to use some Target coupons I had. Publix accepts competitor coupons. Some Publix stores consider Target a competitor and some do not. The Apex Publix in Lutz will take Target coupons.
  • Kraft Cheese is on sale. Click HERE for $1-off coupons.
  • Stoneyfield. I snagged another rewards code on my yogurt!
  • Muir Glen products are on advantage buy. Click HERE to go to Muir Glen's Facebook Fan Page. There is a link to a $1-off coupon on the left-hand column. There are also more Muir Glen coupons HERE.
Publix Specials - October 22 to 28SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. My mom said she doesnt know if its all publix but they went to the one on Eastbay Drive (florida) and the half gallon publix brand tea (which is delicious) was on sale for 99 cents.

    ReplyDelete