Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sit n' Spin for $6 ???










You may recall I posted about some high-value toy coupons a couple weeks ago. They don't expire until December 31, so I've been waiting for a sale to combine with the coupons to get the best deal possible.

The Sit n' Spin is on sale at Target for $20 (regular price $21.99). Not a great sale. However, I heard that they are on sale at Walmart for $16 - much better. I'm having a hard time confirming this since Walmart didn't have a sale flyer in the Sunday paper or on their website. I'm working on finding out for sure. Thanks for the information Deal Finding Chik.

If they are on sale for $16, you could use the $10-off coupon for a price of $6!

I'm sure there will be plenty more coupon-sale match ups to come before Christmas, so be sure to print your coupons now before they disappear. I'm afraid the Sit n' Spin coupon has disappeared, but the same coupon was in the 10/18 newspaper.

Click here for the online coupons (look for the Toys & Games link on the left-hand column).
Sit n' Spin for $6 ???SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment