Thursday, October 29, 2009

Super Size Me














The documentary Super Size Me has been on my mind today. Click HERE to watch it free on hulu.

I've watched this film a number of times since its release in 2004. It's entertaining and motivating (it will certainly rob you of any fast-food cravings you might be having). The discussion about child-focused marketing techniques is particularly enlightening. I love the images that appear throughout the film (including the one shown above) that were created by artist, Ron English. Click HERE to see more of his thought-provoking propaganda art.

Perhaps this post will offset any damage done by my earlier post (Kids Eat Free in Tampa) full of coupons and deal alerts at some of the less healthy restaurants.

On a related note, have you heard that hulu might start charging a subscription fee?
Super Size MeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. Hulu also doesn't work utside the US, a constant irritant to me. I haven't seen Supersize Me yet, but I'd really like to!

    ReplyDelete