Friday, January 22, 2010

Free Chobani Yogurt at Publix












Chobani yogurt is on Advantage Buy at Publix for $1 each. If you combine the 2-for-3 coupon found HERE with two of the $1-off coupons from the newspaper on December 13, you can get three 6-ounce cups for FREE!

I find that it pays to have two sets of the Sunday paper coupons, especially when it comes to BOGO (buy one get one free) sales, since you can use a coupon for each of the items. It's also nice to have extra coupons for stocking up on especially good sales. Although this Chobani deal is kind of unusual, it was great that I had two coupons!

My goal is to find a way to get my hands on the coupons without having to actually buy the entire Sunday paper. I would love to save the subscription fee. Even more importantly, I'd love to stop wasting all that newspaper!

Any suggestions?
Free Chobani Yogurt at PublixSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment