Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Is Stoneyfield Rewards Worth the Trouble?









There are a lot of rewards programs out there that really aren't worth the hassle. However, I'd say that the Stoneyfield Rewards Program provides a decent payoff, especially if you buy organic yogurt products regularly.

Since my last post about the Stoneyfield Rewards Program in October, I've racked up 50 points just making my normal yogurt purchases. I redeemed 25 points for a free 32-ounce yogurt. A coupon for the yogurt came in the mail within a couple weeks.

My biggest complaint about the program is that the codes are very difficult to read. It usually takes me two or three tries to get the code entered into my account. Also, I noticed today that the list of rewards have dwindled a bit. I hope that my preferred reward (a 32-ounce yogurt) makes its way back eventually.

If you are saving your lids for the codes, consider mailing in four of them to get a free reusable yogurt cup. Details are on the lids of the 32-ounce yogurts.

By the way, the Stoneyfield Rewards Program ends on March 10, 2010.
Is Stoneyfield Rewards Worth the Trouble?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment