Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tropicana Juicy Rewards Coming Soon










Tropicana will soon be launching a rewards program called Juicy Rewards. You can use codes from specially-marked Tropicana products to save on activities like massages, water parks, golf, museums, and more.

Hmmm.....I think I'd rather get free orange juice, but I'm willing to give it a try. I buy a lot of Tropicana orange juice anyway.

The numbers are already appearing on the products, so hang on to them. Enter your email address on the Tropicana website, and they will notify you when the program is up and running.
Tropicana Juicy Rewards Coming SoonSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. I don't buy Tropicana because it doesn't use a single source of orange - using both domestic and imported.

    I try, if possible, to keep it to US harvested fruit. Florida's Natural for example is a Florida co-operative. Given the state of the agriculture in Florida... I figure I should use Florida growers.

    I actually usually buy

    http://www.orchidislandjuice.com/

    It's the best OJ (It's all the things you like but Frugal, unfortunately)

    ReplyDelete