Friday, February 26, 2010

Want to Kickstart into a New Diet this Monday?






A reader told me about this 21 Day Kickstart program that starts on Monday, March 1. Basically, you enter your email address and receive daily emails that walk you through a three-week introduction to a vegan diet. It's FREE, of course.

This couldn't have come along at a better time for me. I am on day 6 of My Vegan Experiment. I'm definitely psyched about making the change, but I'm realizing that I still have a lot to learn about how to properly implement this diet. I'm hoping this kickstart program will help me hone in on the information I need to learn as well as provide the daily encouragement that helps keep me going.

This program is being offered by the non-profit organization, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM), I don't know much about PCRM, so I'm a little skeptical about the credibility of their research related to nutrition. However, I'm keeping a an open mind and taking all the information with a grain of salt, as always.

If nothing else, I hope to get some new vegan recipes. I'd love the company if anyone wants to do the program with me.

Thanks to the reader who told me about this! She did the kickstart in January to get some healthy recipes for her family. She is thinking of becoming a vegetarian. Good luck on your journey to better health!
Want to Kickstart into a New Diet this Monday?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. I just found this site the other day, and I love it! I'm a meat-eater that's seriously considering going veg, and the recipes I found here are giving me a big push to go for it. I love reading about your adventure in vegan :)

    ReplyDelete