Thursday, October 1, 2009

5% Cashback from Discover on Groceries, Restaurants & Movies




Get 5% cashback rewards October through December when using your Discover Card for groceries, dining out, and movie tickets and rentals. You must sign up each time they offer a new reward program. I got burned on this before. I thought I just had to sign up once for the rewards program in general. I lost out on a few months worth of rewards because I didn't sign up again when they changed the program.

If you don't already have a Discover Card, you can get one now to take advantage of their current sign-on bonus of $100 cashback when you make $599 in purchases. The Invitation Code is DBYF. You can combine this with the 5% cashback rewards that everyone gets. That adds up to a lot of rewards!
5% Cashback from Discover on Groceries, Restaurants & MoviesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment