Thursday, October 1, 2009

50% Off Code for Restaurant.com








Enter discount code SHRIMP at Restaurant.com to get 50% off restaurant gift certificates. That means you pay $5 and you get a $25 gift certificate! Offer ends Sunday, October 4. Visit Restaurant.com to see which restaurants are participating in your area. The restrictions vary on each restaurant, so be sure you are okay with them before ordering your gift certificate.

I tried this last week for the first time. I actually got a slightly better deal of 80% off. So, for $2 I got a $25 gift certificate to Restaurant BT, one of our favorite semi-fancy places in South Tampa. The only caveat is that we have to order two entrees and tip 18%. We would do that anyway. I used PayPal to pay. It was very simple and I was able to print out my certificate right away. We plan to use it this weekend. If it goes well, maybe we'll do our second favorite Indian place, Angithi (although they require a $50 minimum).

Thanks to The Thrifty Mama and A Thrifty Mom for turning me on to this.
50% Off Code for Restaurant.comSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment