Friday, October 16, 2009

Great Deals on Kid's Stuff at Walgreens













Walgreens has a lot of really great prices on their summer clearance items:

  • Foam pirate swords are 99 cents (regular price 3 for $10). You can imagine how much fun my boys are having with those!
  • John Hinde personalized children's mugs are $1.87 (regular price is around $8). I found one for my youngest son, and after an extensive search of many Walgreens, my awesome friend found one for my older son. Yay! Thanks Lisa!
  • Kites are 49 cents. I got a really cute tie-die one.
  • Workbooks are 75 cents. I got several very nice quality educational workbooks about math and reading.
  • First Act Discovery Recorders are $2.49 (regular price $10).
There are also a lot of pools and beach toys at great prices. What kind of good deals have you gotten lately? Please share!
Great Deals on Kid's Stuff at WalgreensSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment