Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Vegan Day from Lush














Sunday is Vegan Day, and LUSH is celebrating with an offer of free soap with a purchase of at least $60. Use this code at checkout: ECVEGAN09DAY

I had never really paid much attention to LUSH until my friend Ronda told me about the products. Now, I can't wait to try them! Ronda said she started using LUSH a few months ago, and will never go back to using regular soap.

All of the products are 100% vegetarian (no animal products or testing) and 74% of the products are vegan. They are also very eco-friendly with their minimal packaging. Some of the products don't even have wrappers! They have a variety of personal care products, including soap, shampoo, and henna hair dye.

Although the prices may seem high, I'm told that the products last so long that it actually ends up being quite a frugal way to go.
Happy Vegan Day from LushSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment