Friday, October 9, 2009

Publix Specials October 8 - 14





Click here for this week's Publix sale flyer. They have a lot of good BOGO (buy one get one free) offers this week!

Here are some of the best deals I noticed. Don't forget that you can use two coupons on the BOGO items (one for each item).
  • Hunts 100% Natural Tomatoes BOGO. There was a 45-cents-off coupon in 10/4 newspaper.
  • All Laundry Detergent $9.99. Click here for coupons. There was also a $2 coupon in the 10/4 newspaper.
  • Organic Valley Milk 2 for $7. Click here for coupons.
  • Halls Natural Cough Drops BOGO. There was a 35-cent-off coupon in the 10/4 newspaper.
  • Tylenol 7.99. Publix has a $2-off coupon in the flyer at the front of the store. There was also a manufacturer coupon for $1 off in the 10/4 newspaper.
  • Oust 2 for $5. There was a $2-off-2 coupon in the 10/4 newspaper.
  • Iams Cat Food $5.99. Publix ran a $1-off coupon in the 10/4 newspaper. You could combine this with a manufacturer coupon if you have one.
  • Boboli 100% Whole Wheat Pizza Crust BOGO.
  • Bryers Ice Cream BOGO.
  • Bolthouse Farms 100% Carrot Juice is on Advantage Buy for 2 for $6. I don't see coupons or sales for these very often, so I stocked up. I use a lot of this in smoothies.
  • Fresh pineapple is on sale $2.99 (regular $4.99). I stocked up. I'm going to freeze it for green smoothies. The pineapple taste disguises the spinach nicely.
  • Corn on the cob is 5 for $2
  • Eggplant is $1.29 per pound (click here for a recipe for eggplant pizza)
My Publix bill today was $115.75 and my savings was $48.48. I'm pretty happy with that, but I wonder if I can do better next week?
Publix Specials October 8 - 14SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic savings! That is truly amazing. Thanks for sharing this great information!

    ReplyDelete