Friday, October 2, 2009

Save on Foaming Baby Wash













 I decided to give Johnson's Head-to-Toe Foaming Wash a try a few months ago instead of the regular non-foaming wash. I'm so glad I did because I use SO much less soap! I refill the foaming bottle with just a tiny bit of soap and the rest water and shake it up. A little soap goes a long way using this method. Plus, it's just nicer to have the soap all foamy when it comes out of the bottle.

Everyone in our family uses this soap - babies and grown-ups. I would rather use Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash, but Johnson's is a lot more frugal. I feel it's the next best choice. It's made for newborns, so it's very mild and doesn't contain a lot of perfumes or chemicals.

Click HERE for a $1 off coupon for Johnson's products.
Save on Foaming Baby WashSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment