Friday, October 23, 2009

The Swagball Effect









I thought I'd provide a little update on my Swagbucks experience, now that my newbie status is beginning to fade. Don't know what Swagbucks is? Read my post, "Swagbucks from a Newbie's Perspective".

I joined Swagbucks about a month ago and I've already gotten 71 SB. The main way I've been earning bucs is by using the Swagbucks toolbar for searches. I would be doing these searches no matter what, so I'm not going out of my way at all.

Lately, I've been getting 2 and 3 Swagbucks at a time. Today I actually got 5. Granted, Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day. Even so, 5 Swagbucks at one time was a first for me. I wonder if the more you use Swagbucks, the more you earn? Sort of a Swagball Effect.

Is anyone using Swagbucks? How do you like it?
The Swagball EffectSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment