Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Unique, Affordable Organic Kid's Clothes






I just received the nicest gift for my boys from my dear friend who always knows the best places to buy organic and green products. It was a set of organic t-shirts from Hanna's Dream, an e-store that offers unique, affordable organic clothing for children. The shirts are very nice quality - very thick and soft, vibrant colors, and an adorable quilted raccoon design on the front.

I think the website is worth checking out, and here's why:
  • While the clothes are still priced higher than I would typically pay, they are definitely more "affordable" than most other organic clothing stores out there.
  • You certainly get your money's worth in terms of originality, quality, and eco-friendliness. If you value quality over quantity, Hanna's Dream is a good resource.
  • There is an "outlet" page with great discounts.
  • There is also a "gently used" section. This not only saves money, but is a great way to recycle clothing.
  • The customer service has been great so far. The owner, Diana, emailed me back promptly when I asked about exchanges. She was also very reasonable about shipping costs when I needed to make an exchange.
Here is a picture of my little raccoons wearing their new organic shirts!
Unique, Affordable Organic Kid's ClothesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment