Thursday, October 15, 2009

Publix Specials - October 15 to 21





This is a particularly good week for sales and coupon match ups at Publix!

Click here for this week's Publix sale flyer. Here are some of the best deals I noticed.

Don't forget that you can use two coupons on the BOGO items (one for each item). You can usually print the internet coupons at least two times. Online coupons sometimes disappear without warning (especially the high-value ones), so if you see one you like go ahead and print it.

  • Nature's Pride 100% Whole Grain Bakery Bread
    BOGO
    I purchased 2 at $1.85 each (regular price $3.69)
  • Cat's Pride Cat Litter
    BOGO
    Click here for $1-off coupon.
    Click here for another $1-off coupon.
    I purchased 4 at $2.85 each (regular price $7.69)
  • Lysol Disinfecting Wipes
    BOGO
    Click here for a coupon.
    I purchased 2 at $2 each (regular price $4.99)
  • Arm and Hammer Toothpaste
    BOGO
    Click here for a coupon.
    I purchased 2 at 50 cents each (regular price $2.99)
  • Organic Batter Blaster
    BOGO
    Click here for a $1-off coupon.
    Click here to see my opinion of this product.
    I purchased 2 at $1.50 each (regular price $4.99)
  • Ronzoni Healthy Harvest 100% Whole Grain Pasta
    BOGO
    Click here for $1-off coupon.
    Click here for another coupon.
    I purchased 8 at 40 cents each (regular price $1.79)
  • Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Rice
    3 for $4
    Click here for $1-off/2 coupon.
    Click here for another coupon.
    There is a $1-off/1 coupon in Parade from the Sunday paper on October 11.
    I purchased 2 at 34 cents each!
  • Stacy's Pita Chips
    2 for $4
    Click here for $1-off coupon.
    I purchased 2 at $1 each.
  • Sargento Shredded Cheese
    2 for $4
  • Breakstone's Cottage Cheese
    2 for $5
  • Amy's Pizza
    2 for $10. I love the pesto flavor.
  • Diana's Bananas Banana Babies
    BOGO. These are really yummy and no trans fat!
  • Sunchips
    2 for $6
  • Publix Diapers
    $15.99
Also, don't forget to:
  • use your Discover card to get 5% cash back on groceries. Make sure you sign up for the program first. Click here for more information.
  • pick up a free movie at the Blockbuster Express kiosk at Publix. Click here for the codes.

I made my weekly trip to Publix today - my total was $99.78 and my total savings was $77.35. I thought that was pretty good! Better than last week. I wonder if it's possible for the total savings to exceed the total spent? Hmmm...

I would really love to hear your success stories. What good deals did you get?
Publix Specials - October 15 to 21SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment