There are lots of good deals on Thanksgiving food at Publix this week. Click HERE to view the Publix weekly ad.
My bill this week was $139.99 and my savings was $86.20. Not too bad considering I got 4 bottles of wine.
- Sweet Potatoes - 37 cents a pound. It's rare to see the price this low! Click HERE to see my November 19 post about sweet potatoes.
- Fresh Pineapple - $2.99 each, cored and peeled or whole. This is about as low as it goes. Click HERE to see my blog from earlier today about pineapple. If you were able to print the 75-cent-0ff coupons I told you about on October 25, you can get an even better price of $2.24! Unfortunately, those coupons appear to be gone now.
- Kraft Cracker Barrel Cheese - 2 for $5. $1-off-2 coupon in 11/22 paper.
- Bird's Eye Vegetables - 50% Off. Click HERE for coupon. I'll be stocking up on lima beans.
- Breyers Ice Cream - BOGO
- Triscuit - BOGO. Click HERE for coupons and rebate information.
- Planter Nuts - 2 for $5. Click HERE for a $10 rebate when you buy 10 Nabisco products.
- Crisco Pure Canola Oil - BOGO 55-cents-off 11/08 paper
Lots of smoothie ingredients on sale this week. Stock up and freeze! Click HERE for stockpiling ideas:
- Fresh Pineapple - $2.99
- Greenwise Organic Spinach - $2.50
- Bolthouse Farms 100% Carrot Juice -
Advantage Buy for $3
Good deals on wine:
- St Francis Chardonnay Wine - BOGO (regular price $14.99)
- Mondavi Wine - on advantage buy for $8.99. $1.50-off coupon in 11/15 paper.
- FREE wine carrier when you buy three bottles of wine.
A few reminders about your next trip to Publix:
- Use your Discover card to get 5% cash back on groceries (through December). Make sure you sign up for the program first. Click HERE for more information.
- You can use two coupons on the BOGO items (one for each item). You can usually print the internet coupons at least two times.
- Get a FREE movie from Blockbuster Express with code: GT11A (exp 1/31/10).