Friday, March 12, 2010

The Perfect Breakfast - New & Improved













A few weeks ago, I posted a recipe for The Perfect Breakfast, my little colloquialism for a breakfast concoction I made. It has so many healthy qualities, and it is very delicious. I challenged all of you to find a way to make it even better.

I'm so pleased to report that a fellow health blogger (and fellow Rebecca) found some ways to make it even yummier and healthier. Why didn't I think of cinnamon in the first place? Such a great idea. Check out her blog post, Extreme Health 4 Life to get the new and improved recipe.

Sharing ideas so that we can all achieve our personal goals....that is what blogging is all about! Thanks Rebecca!
The Perfect Breakfast - New & ImprovedSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment